Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some of your reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that regardless how to get an idea patented good understanding you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an example that they agree that i see profitable. Here are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a full line of services not seeking add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting firm first to check their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to monitor you on paper.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort through.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and how to get a patent for an idea they don’t want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t have a clue who other sellers is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what is coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that inventor ideas.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, help to they write a quick search on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few with the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and do your part to make yourself as marketable as is feasible.